Sunday, November 7, 2010

From John Shipe, New CD! PitBull Ringtone



JOHN SHIPE
Folk / Freeform Americana / Indie Pop

There is a lot going on now that I've relocated to Hollywood. My local ranking has dropped from #1 to #21 now that I'm a smaller fish in a bigger pond. (But #21 ain't bad for not having lived here until now.)

The new CD is swell, both lookwise and soundwise. We're proud, and moving on to a massive promo stretch with Michigan-based Green Light Go. They have a nice media page up for me: http://www.greenlightgopublicity.com/clients/?client=johnshipe

We have a National release date set for February 1, 2011. But friends and fans from my home state of Oregon won't have to wait that long: special pre-release starts in December. (Check out the show schedule.)

Pit Bull Blues fans! By popular demand, I've created a ringtone for y'all. You should be able to get it now: http://www.reverbnation.com/store/store/artist_326668?item_type=ringtones

I've been hanging out with Ebbage, getting used to city life, and I'm on the prowl for SoCal gigs, house concerts, and songwriting jobs.

Thanks for the support, I need it now more than ever. I have many to thank, starting with Ebbage, Amy, and the core band of Sean Peterson and Kevin Powell. I will duly thank the rest in blogs, further e-mails, and effective e-shout-outs on all profiles. (They deserve support, too.)


THE JOHN SHIPE STORE
Best of the First Decade 1998-2008
Album
$9.99
view this item »
Better Off Without You
Single
$0.99
view this item »

RETAILERS
iTunes Amazon Mp3 Rhapsody Napster CD Baby CD World

UPCOMING SHOWS
Back Alley Bar and GrillFullerton, CAMon Nov 15 1011:00 PM
Viento y AguaLong Beach, CAThu Nov 18 1007:30 PM
Marine Room TavernLaguna Beach, CATue Nov 23 1008:00 PM
> See More / Details




No comments:

Tell Your Friends

Bookmark and Share