Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bookings at Portneuf Valley Brewing, Aug. 2010

From Penny Pink, Brewer, General Manager and Owner of Portneuf Valley Brewing, 615. S. 1st Ave., Pocatello, Idaho 83201

After a LOT of thought and number crunching I finally figured out a way to offer more money for performers at PVB and still keep my entertainment budget in line. I've listened to many, many local and touring musicians and tried my best to come up with a compensation scale for the next year that is competitive for this region.

Here are the details for the scale I am able to offer for gigs booked after September 1, 2010:
Solo act - $100
Duo act - $200
Band of three or more performers - $300
Plus 25% discount on food and/or beverages for all performers on the night of the performance. We will no longer be doing the free drink tickets like we have in the past.

I've updated my musicians fact sheet and attached it to this note if you'd like additional information, please read it. If you have questions, just email me back and I'll do my best to answer them.

If you are interested in booking a gig, let me know and I'll see if I can get you on my calendar.

Cheers,
Penny Pink


208-232-1644 business
208-226-4347 cell
www.portneufvalleybrewing.com
www.myspace.com/portneufvalleybrewing

Click Here for Fact Sheet – Entertainment at the PVB Pub

No comments:

Tell Your Friends

Bookmark and Share