Who: from Brew Mistress Penny Pink
What: Various events
When: March 9 - March 14
Where: Portneuf Valley Brewing - map
Yep, we have lots. Cold and tasty. The Lift Line Lager is back and we have restocked more long-sleeved T-shirts (get them while they last I won't order more till next winter). We're down to the last keg of Scotch Ale and then I'll tap the Irish Gold for our St. Patty's fun filled celebration next week (yeah, why not... we'll celebrate all week!). All your favorites on tap too. Oh yeah, we have cool new Irish Gold T-shirts too. Get yours before they're gone.
Kitchen Special this week...
The Salmon Florentine is awesome! We'll run that special at least for the beginning of the week until I get back on Thursday.... I'm sure we'll have a special special this weekend, you'll just have to come down and ask what it is (cuz I don't know yet). .... I bought a boatload of corned beef for St. Patty's.
This Week at Portneuf Valley Brewing:
- NEW! Open Mic Monday's in the pub from 7pm to close. FUN!!!
- Celtic Jam Session upstairs from 7pm to 9pm. Really music on two floors!!!
- Acoustic Jam Session Upstairs from 7:30pm to close.
- LUNCH special 11:30am to 1:30pm - We're filming for a new TV ad. Your chance to be famous. If you agree to be filmed during lunch we'll buy you a beverage of your choice with the purchase of a meal. :)
- Historian Dr. Herman Ronnenberg, from Troy, Idaho will be speaking at 5pm in the loft on the history of brewing in Idaho. Food and beverage service will be available during the presentation. For more information on this interesting and informative seminar by Dr. Ronnenberg, contact Jeremias Pink at 232-5552.
- Singer/songwriter David August, from Billings, Montana is back and will be performing acoustic folk rock and pop in the pub at Portneuf Valley Brewing from 8:30pm to 11pm. David has been described as, "... a closet poet, an urban mountain man and an undiscovered mystery, mixed together in a sort of humanoid Neapolitan ice cream." No cover charge.
- The Aaron Ball Band from Pocatello returns to rock the house from 8:30pm to 11pm in the pub. No cover charge.
Portneuf Valley Brewing Artists
The featured artist in March is Kenn Belanger, a recently retired and self-taught artist whose preferred mediums include oil, watercolor and digital manipulations. Fun show featuring many famous local artists and the beers they love to drink, as well as those pouring the beer... Yes, folks pigs do fly! Check it out.
Questions? Call 208-232-1644
PVB website MySpace