Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rock n Roll Fantasy Camp Episode 1

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I went to the Rock n Roll Fantasy Camp, Hollywood CA, on Sunday, May 3, 2009.

I started the long weekend early by driving to Salt Lake on Thursday night to visit friends. Then flew to L.A. on Friday, spent Friday night, all day Saturday and Saturday night with Jeremy Buck & the Bang, then headed to Hollywood on Sunday.

I'll start Episode 1 with an outline of the events on Sunday and work my way backwards through the weekend.

----------------------------------------

Sunday, May 3rd, roughly noon to 1 p.m.
# Arrived at Amp Studios, next door to the El Portal Theatre in North Hollywood.

# Voice recorded q&a w/ Todd Rundgren and got a brief video of his thoughts on producing Meat Loaf's Bat out of Hell album,that became the third best-selling album worldwide behind Michael Jackson's Thriller and AC/DC's Back In Black.





At 1:00 p.m., I took a van ride to Baby Blues BBQ in West Hollywood for the camper's lunch with Fieri. While in the van, I had a fascinating Off-The-Record conversation with one of the campers, George.

--Lana Banana

No comments:

Tell Your Friends

Bookmark and Share